Friday, July 25, 2008

Featured MEP Users

As many of you know I am an avid user of Magix™ Movie Edit Pro 14 Plus. It's a great pro-sumer editor with many "pro" functions. And I know I'm not the only one. As I make more tutorials and post them here I hear from many other users who have done some cool stuff with the software. I thought it would be nice to feature some of these folks! Therefore I am creating the "Featured MEP Users" section on In The Viewfinder!
If you would like your web site and videos featured simply drop me a comment here and ask to be a featured user. (See comment link below)

The criteria to be a featured MEP user is:

• Give a name or handle for yourself.
• Give a web address that features your videos.
• Write a little paragraph about yourself so we can post it here.
• Videos need to have been made with MEP (either in whole or in part)

Even if you just started using the software or are a seasoned vet it doesn't matter. We all would love to see your video art and hear about you! Plus it is a way to get a link here and increase traffic to your web site or blog! So show off your video talents and drop me a line!

No comments: