The latest version of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro will be available from the 10th of March in two versions: Classic and Plus. The former will retail at £39.99 and the latter at £59.99
Movie Edit Pro is targeted at both beginners and more experienced users and provides effortless video capture, straightforward editing, 3D effects, a large selection of titles and fades in addition to a plethora of soundtracks. Once you’ve created your video it’s easily burned to a CD/DVD or exported to the web with Movie Edit Pro 14 supporting a direct-to-YouTube upload function.
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14 Classic.
The User interface has been improved considerably by giving easier access to the programme’s many functions. Functions like optimize, decorate, camera travel, rotate and fade, have been moved to the Media Pool which will especially help beginners. There are two options available to the user for burning their video projects. In the new EasyBurn mode a classic DVD video can be burned quickly, and in a more advanced ‘Burn Mode’, online presentations and slideshows can be created.
- New Changeable user interface – choose between a lighter and darker skin.
- New noticeably smoother and quicker performance on PCs with Dual Core processors/GPU supp ort.
- Enhance upright photos with creative effects thus preventing black bars etc.
- Present your entire DVD project as an interactive “web DVD” on the internet.
- Let your friends view the contents of your screen over the Internet on their PCs.
- Universal file burn mode for disc copies, back ups etc.
- Embed videos into any HTML website as Flash videos. (MAGIX Online Album)
- Templates for automatic creation of professional DVD menus using motifs from your movie projects (professional looking 3D animations, flowing introductory fades, previews and more).
- “Magnetic Objects”: decorative elements, picture-in-picture and text objects follow moving points selected in background video.
- New EasyBurn mode allows quicker burning to DVD whilst in the New advanced “Burn Mode” online presentations and slideshows can be created.
- Import, record and edit videos with Dolby Digital Sound (Stereo 2.0, Surround 5.1) and burn onto disc in original sound format without time consuming recompilation.
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS.
With many innovative functions, effects, templates and extra tools for professional results, the new PLUS version is the all-round solution for users with higher demands. MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS features new Audio Mastering Suite 2.0 for audio editing at the highest level, new Ambient Synth 2.0 for thematic video soundsets and is compatible with the proDAD Vitascene effects collection. In addition, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14 PLUS is the only video editing software to include Reallusion iClone 2SE, the animation programme which allows you to create impressive animated movies with your own characters and settings.
- Professional video cut: 67 additional tracks, 3D design, individual effect automation, virtual dub interface, TV ad remover plus more effects, sounds etc
- Full HD support.
- High-end dubbing; 5.1 Dolby Surround with Dolby Digital Creator, Audio mastering Suite, Beat recognition, 2 synthesizers, Music Editor and more.
- Advanced CD/DVD authoring. Create various disc formats, burn high resolution HD DVD format onto low cost recordable blank DVDS.
- Cover and label printing tool.
- New full AVCHD camcorder support – optional plug-in for Flash video export.
- Archiving of photos, projects and videos on the new mass storage blu-ray Disc.
- Video screen capture lets you record web movies directly from the screen to disk.
- New 1 click publishing of the entire DVD project as an interactive, high resolution PC show.
- MAGIX Xtreme Photo Designer 6 – tons of image editing options.