Thursday, February 28, 2008

Promo Spot made with MEP12 & Digital Juice

I put together a 30 second commercial for a DVD product I sell on my Crypto web site. I used Magix Movie Edit PRO 12 and some Digital Juice products to make the commercial. The Background is a Digital Juice Jumpback from the "All Hallows Eve" disc. The Music is from the Digital Juice Stack Tracks #3 "Serious Stacks". I used Key Frames in M.E.P. 12 to make the photo of the DVD zoom forward and rotate. Then I used the Windows "Impact" font to title the text on the project. The whole project took less than 30 minutes. I use Photobucket to stream the video on my web site.

DJ makes great products that help speed up production times. I guess I could have done more to the commercial and added more flash, but I think it works well this way.

No comments: